verglichen (teil2) (Schauungen & Prophezeiungen)

detlef, Montag, 24.05.2010, 08:58 (vor 5086 Tagen) @ detlef (3987 Aufrufe)

der zweite teil:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
The people saw they were holding and they tried to cling to them or get inside. It was fantastic. Like a building had a will of its own. Everything else breaking around them, and they were holding, holding. I was up over them—looking down. I started to root for them. "Hold that line," I said. "Hold that line. Hold that line. Hold that line." I wanted to cheer, to shout, to scream. If the buildings held, those buildings on the Boulevard, maybe the girl—the girl with the two kids—maybe she could get inside. It looked that way for a long time, maybe three minutes, and three minutes was like forever. You knew they were going to hold, even if the waters kept coming up. Only they didn't. I've never imagined what it would be like for a building to die. A building dies just like a person. It gives way, some of the bigger ones did just that. They began to crumble, like an old man with palsy, who couldn't take it anymore. They crumbled right down to nothing. And the little ones screamed like mad—over and above the roar of the people. They were mad about dying. But buildings die.

The people saw they were holding and they tried to cling to them or get inside. It
was fantastic. Like a building had a will of its own. Everything else breaking around them, and they were holding, holding. I was up over them-looking down. I started to root for them. Hold that line, I said. Hold that line. Hold that line. I wanted to cheer, to shout, to scream. If the buildings held, those buildings on the Blvd., maybe the girl-the girl with the two kids-maybe she could get inside. It looked that way for a long time, maybe three minutes, and three minutes was like forever. Everybody was trying to get inside. They were going to hold. You knew they were going to hold, even if the waters kept coming up. Only they didn't. I've never imagined what it would be like for a building to die. A building dies just like a
person. It gives way, some of the bigger ones did just that. They began to crumble, like an old man with palsy, who couldn't take it anymore. They crumble right down to nothing. And the little ones screamed like mad-over and above the roar of the people. They were mad about dying. But buildings die.

I couldn't look anymore at the people. I kept wanting to get higher. Then I seemed to be out of it all, but I could see. I seemed to be up on Big Bear near San Bernardino, but the funny thing was that I could see everywhere. I knew what was happening. The earth seemed to start to tremble again. I could feel it even though I was high up. This time it lasted maybe twelve seconds, and it was gentle. You couldn't believe anything so gentle could cause so much damage. But then I saw the streets of Los Angeles—and everything between the San Bernardino mountains and Los Angeles. It was still tilting towards the ocean, houses, everything that was left. I could see the big lanes—dozens of big lanes still loaded with cars sliding the same way. Now the ocean was coming in, moving like a huge snake across the land. I wondered how long it was, and I could see the clock, even though I wasn't there on the Boulevard. It was 4:29. It had been half an hour. I was glad I couldn't hear the crying anymore. But I could see everything. I could see everything.

I couldn't look anymore at the people. I kept wanting to get higher. I kept willing myself to go higher. Then I seemed to be out of it all, but I could see. I seemed to be up on Big Bear near San Bernardino, but the funny thing is that I could see everywhere. I knew what was happening. The earth seemed to start to tremble again. I could feel it even though I was up high. This time it lasted maybe twelve seconds, and it was gentle. You couldn't believe anything so gentle could cause so much damage. But then I saw the streets of Los Angeles-and everything between the San Bernardino mountains and L.A. It was all tilting toward the ocean, houses everything that was left. I could see the big lanes-dozens of big lanes still loaded with cars-five lanes in one place, and all the cars sliding the same way. Now the ocean was coming in, moving like a huge snake across the land. I wondered how long it was, and I could see the clock, even though I wasn't there on the Blvd.. It was 4:29. It had been half an hour. I was glad I couldn't hear the crying any more. But I could see everything. I could see everything.

Then, like looking at a huge map of the world, I could see what was happening on the land and with the people. San Francisco was feeling it, but she was not in any way like Hollywood or Los Angeles. It was moving just like that earthquake movie with Jeanette McDonald and Gable. I could see all those mountains coming together. . . I knew it was going to happen to San Francisco—it was going to turn over—it would turn upside down. It went quickly, because of the twisting, I guess. It seemed much faster than Hollywood, but then I wasn't exactly there. I was a long way off. I was a long, long way off. I shut my eyes for a long time—I guess ten minutes—and when I opened them I saw Grand Canyon. When I looked at Grand Canyon, that great big gap was closing in, and Boulder Dam was being pushed, from underneath. And then, Nevada, and on up to Reno. Way down south, way down. Baja, California. Mexico too. It looked like some volcano down there was erupting, along with everything else. I saw the map of South America, especially Colombia. Another volcano—eruption—shaking violently. I seemed to be seeing a movie of three months before—before the Hollywood earthquake. Venezuela seemed to be having some kind of volcanic activity. Away off in the distance, I could see Japan, on a fault, too. It was so far off—not easy to see because I was still on Big Bear Mountain, but it started to go into the sea. I couldn't hear screaming, but I could see the surprised look on their faces. They looked so surprised. Japanese girls are made well, supple, easy, muscles that move well. Pretty, too. But they were all like dolls. It was so far away I could hardly see it. In a minute or two it seemed over. Everybody was gone. There was nobody left.

Then, like looking at a huge map of the world, I could see what was happening on the land and with people. San Francisco was feeling it, but she was not in any way like Hollywood or Los Angeles. I seemed to see it was the GARLOCK FAULT, not just the SAN ANDREAS that was rocking San Francisco. It was moving just like that earthquake movie with Jeanette McDonald and Gable. I could see all those mountains coming together-the Sierra Nevada, and the San Andreas and Garlock. I knew what was going to happen to San Francisco-it was going to turn over, because of Garlock. It would turn upside down. It went quickly, because of the twisting, I guess. It seemed much faster than Hollywood, but then I wasn't exactly there. I was a long, long way off.
I shut my eyes for a long time-I guess ten minutes-and when I opened them I saw Grand Canyon, that great big gap was closing in, and Boulder Dam was being pushed from underneath. And then, Nevada, and on up to Reno. Way down south, way down Baja, California, Mexico too. It looked like some volcano down there was erupting, along with everything else. I saw the map of South America, especially Colombia. Another volcano-eruption-shaking violently. Venezuela seemed to be having some king of volcanic activity. Away off in the distance, I could see Japan, on a Fault, too.
It was so far off-not easy to see, because I was still on Big Bear Mountain, but Japan started to go into the sea. I couldn't tell time, then, and the people looked like dolls, far away. I couldn't hear the screaming, but I could see the surprised look on their faces. They looked so surprised.. They were all like dolls. It was so far away I could hardly see it. In a minute or two it seemed over. Everybody was gone. There was nobody left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I didn't know time now. I couldn't see a clock. I tried to see the island of Hawaii. I could see huge tidal waves beating against it. The people on the streets were getting wet, and they were scared. But I didn't see anybody go into the sea.
I seemed way around the globe. More flooding. Is the world going to be drenched? Constantinople. Black Sea rising. Suez Canal, for some reason seemed to be drying up. Sicily—she doesn't hold. I could see a map. Mt. Etna. Mt. Etna is shaking. A lot of area seemed to go, but it seemed to be earlier or later. I wasn't sure of time, now. England—huge floods—but no tidal waves. Water, water everywhere, but no one was going into the sea. People were frightened and crying. Some places they fell to the streets on their knees and started to pray for the world. I didn't know the English were emotional. Ireland, Scotland—all kinds of churches were crowded—it seemed night and day. People were carrying candles and everybody was crying for California, Nevada, parts of Colorado—maybe even all of it, even Utah. Everybody was crying—most of them didn't even know anybody in California, Nevada, Utah, but they were crying as if they were blood kin. Like one family. Like it happened to them.

I didn't know time now. I couldn't see a clock. I tried to see the island of Hawaii. I could just see huge tidal waves...beating against it. The people on the streets were getting wet, and they were scared. But I didn't see anybody going into the sea. I seemed way around the globe. More flooding. Is the world going to be drenched?
Constantinople. Black Sea rising. Suez Canal, for some reason seemed to be drying up. SICILY.. she doesn't hold. I could see map. Mt Etna is shacking. A lot of this area seemed to go, but it seemed to be earlier or later. I wasn't sure of time, now. ENGLAND.....huge floods-but no tidal waves. Water, water everywhere, but no one
going into the sea. People were frightened and crying. Some places they fell in the streets on their knees and started to pray for the world. I didn't know the English were emotional. Ireland, Scotland-all kinds of churches were crowded-it seemed night and day. People were carrying candles and everybody was crying for California,
Nevada, parts of Colorado- maybe all of it, even Utah. Everybody was crying-most of them didn't even know anybody in California, Nevada, Utah, but they were crying as if they were blood kin. Like one family. Like it happened to them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
New York was coming into view—she was still there, nothing had happened, yet water level was way up. Here, things were different. People were running in the streets yelling—"end of the world." Kids ran into restaurants and ate everything in sight. I saw a shoe store with all the shoes gone in about five minutes. 5th Avenue—everybody running. Some radio blasting—bigger—a loud speaker—that in a few minutes, power might be shut off. They must control themselves. Five girls were running like mad toward the YMCA, that place on Lexington or somewhere. But nothing was happening in New York. I saw an old lady with garbage cans filling them with water. Everybody seemed scared to death. Some people looked dazed. The streets seemed filled with loud speakers. It wasn't daylight. It was night. I saw, like the next day, and everything was topsy turvey. Loud speakers again about fuel tanks broken in areas—shortage of oil. People seemed to be looting markets. I saw a lot of places that seemed safe, and people were not so scared. Especially the rural areas. Here everything was almost as if nothing had happened. People seemed headed to these places, some on foot, some in cars that still had fuel. I heard—or somehow I knew—that somewhere in the Atlantic land had come up. A lot of land. I was getting awfully tired. I wanted to wake up.

NEW YORK was coming into view- she was still there, nothing had happened, yet water level was way up. Here, things were different. People were running in the streets yelling-"end of world". Kids ran into restaurants and ate everything in sight. I saw a shoe store with all the shoes gone in about five minutes. Fifth Avenue- everybody running. Some radio blasting from a loud speaker that in a few minutes, power might be shut off. They must control themselves. Five girls were running like mad toward the Y.W.C.A., that place on Lexington or somewhere. They ran like they were scared
to death. BUT NOTHING WAS HAPPENING IN NEW YORK. I saw an old lady with garbage cans, filling them with water. Everybody seemed scared to death. Some people looked dazed. The streets seemed filled with loud speakers. It wasn't daylight. It was night. I saw, like the next day, and everything was topsy turvy. Loud speakers again about fuel tanks broken in areas-shortage of oil. People seemed to be looting markets. Oregon, Washington, The Dakotas, Missouri, Minnesota, Canada I saw a lot of places that seemed safe, and people were not scared. Especially the rural areas. Here everything was almost as if nothing had happened. People seemed headed to these places some on foot, some in cars (that still had fuel). I heard-or somehow I knew- that somewhere in the Atlantic land had come up. A lot of land. I was getting awful tired.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I wanted to wake up. I wanted to go back to the girl—to know where she was—and those two kids. I found myself back in Hollywood—and it was still 4:29. I wasn't up on Big Bear at all, I was perched over Hollywood. I was just there. It seemed perfectly natural in my dream. I could hear now. I could hear, someplace, a radio station blasting out—telling people not to panic. They were dying in the streets. There were picture stations with movies—some right in Hollywood—these were carrying on with all the shaking. One fellow in the picture station was a little short guy who should have been scared to death. But he wasn't. He kept shouting and reading instructions. Something about helicopters or planes would go over—some kind of planes—but I knew they couldn't. Things were happening in the atmosphere. The waves were rushing up now. Waves. Such waves. Nightmare waves. Then, I saw again. Boulder Dam, going down—pushing together, pushing together breaking apart—no, Grand Canyon was pushing together, and Boulder Dam was breaking apart. It was still daylight. All these radio stations went off at the same time—Boulder Dam had broken.

I wanted to wake up I wanted to go back to the girl-to know where she was-she and those two kids. I found myself back in Hollywood-and it was still 4:29. I wasn't up on Big Bear then- I was perched over Hollywood. I was just there. It seemed perfectly natural in my dream. T.V., Radio, Ham Operators I could hear now. I could hear, someplace, a radio station blasting out-telling people not to panic. They were
dying in the streets. There were picture stations with movies-some right in Hollywood-these were carrying on, with all the shaking. One fellow ( in the picture (TV) station) was a little short guy who should have been scared to death. But he wasn't. He kept shouting and reading instructions. Something about helicopters or planes would go over-some kind of planes-but I knew they couldn't. Things were happening in the atmosphere. The waves were rushing up now. Waves. Such waves. Nightmare waves. Then, I saw again, Boulder Dam, going down...pushing together, pushing together breaking apart-No, Grand Canyon was pushing together, and Boulder Dam was breaking apart. It was still daylight. All these radio stations went off at the same time-Boulder Dam had broken.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I wondered how everybody would know about it—people back East. That was when I saw the "ham radio operators." I saw them in the darndest places, as if I were right there with them. Like the little guy with glasses, they kept sounding the alarm. One kept saying: "This is California. We are going into the sea. This is California. We are going into the sea. Get to high places. Get to the mountains. All states west—this is California. We are going into the. . . we are going into the. . ." I thought he was going to say "sea," but I could see him. He was inland, but the waters had come in. His hand was still clinging to the table, he was trying to get up, so that once again he could say: "This is California. We are going into the sea. This is California. We are going into the sea." I seemed to hear this, over and over, for what seemed hours—just those words—they kept it up until the last minute—all of them calling out, "Get to the mountains—this is California. We are going into the sea." I woke up. It didn't seem as if I had been dreaming. I have never been so tired. For a minute or two, I thought it had happened. I wondered about two things. I hadn't seen what happened to Fresno and I hadn't found out what happened to that girl.

I wondered how everybody would know about it-people back East. That was when I saw the "ham radio operators". I saw them in the oddest places, as if I were right there with them. Like the little guy with glasses. They kept sounding the alarm. One kept saying: "This is California. We are going into the sea. This is California. We are going into the sea.. Get to the high places. Get to the mountains. All states west-this is California. We are going to the - We are going to the" - I thought he was
going to say" sea". But I could see him. He was inland, but the waters had come in. His hand was still clinging to the table, he was trying to get up, so that once again he could say: "This is California we are going into the sea. This is California we are going into the sea." I seemed to hear this, over and over, for what seemed hours-just those words. They kept it up until the last minute-all of them-calling out "Get to the Mountains-This is California.-We are going into the sea." I woke up. It didn't seem as if I had been dreaming. I have never been so tired. For a minute or two, I thought it had happened. I wondered about two things. I hadn't seen all what happened to Fresno (his home) and I hadn't found out what happened to that girl.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been thinking about it all morning. I'm going home tomorrow. It was just a dream. It was nothing more. Nobody in the future on Hollywood Boulevard is going to be wearing earrings—and those beards. Nothing like that is ever going to happen. That girl was so real to me—that girl with those kids. It won't ever happen—but if it did, how could I tell her (maybe she isn't even born yet) to move away from California when she has her twins—and she can't be on the Boulevard that day. She was so gosh-darned real. The other thing—those ham operators—hanging on like that—over and over—saying the same thing: "This is California. We are going into the sea. This is California. We are going into the sea. Get to the mountains. Get to the hilltops. California, Nevada, Colorado, Arizona, Utah. This is California. We are going into the sea." I guess I'll hear that for days.

I've been thinking about it all morning. I'm going home tomorrow. It was just a dream. It was nothing more. Nobody in the future on Hollywood Blvd. is going to be wearing earrings-and those beards. Nothing like that is ever going to happen. That girl was so real to me-that girl with those two kids. It won't ever happen-but if it did, how could I tell her (maybe she isn't even born yet) to move away from California when she has her twins-and she can't be on the Blvd. that day. She was so real! The other thing-those ham operators-hanging on like that-over and over-saying the same thing: " This is California. We are going into the sea. This is California. We are going into the sea. Get to the mountains. Get to the hilltops. California, Nevada Colorado, Arizona, Utah. This is California. We are going into the sea." I guess I'll hear that for days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joe Brandt's Dreams agree with the Prophecies of William Branham
A prophecy that I made about 1935 or something like that, said: "The time would come (It's written in a book somewhere) that the sea would weep it's way into the desert." Look what'll take place. If that thousands of square miles falls down into the lava of the earth and slides in, there'll be millions die at one time. And that'll cause such a tidal wave. . . Remember, plumb up into the Salton Sea is a hundred or two hundred feet lower than the sea level. That water will probably come almost to Tucson with that tidal wave coming across there. And the sea shall weep its way into the desert (William Branham, Trying to do God a Service without being in the Will of God, p. 6:25).

[The Spirit of the Lord came upon the Prophet as he was preaching in Los Angeles]: "We don't know what time. And you don't know what time that this city one day is going to be laying out here in the bottom of this ocean."

"O, Capernaum," said Jesus, "Thou who exalted into heaven will be brought down into hell, for if the mighty works had been done in Sodom and Gomorrah, it'd have been standing till this day." ...
und so weiter und so fort...

hierfuer gibt es im gekuerzten text kein gegenstueck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

tjä, mein lieber BB, wenn ich das so richtig ueberlege, bezieht sich die erheliche kuerzung, die du festgestellt hast, hauptsaechlich auf zwei punkte:
a) die 1,80 meter langen beine einer leinwandschoenheit (muss wohl die Dietrich gewesen sein)
und
b) auf die erguesse des neu-biblischen propheten William Branham.

mit deiner nicht fundierten behauptung wesentlicher kuerzungen hast du mir ueber vier stunden meines lebens geraubt, die anderweitig besser genutzt waeren.

gruss,detlef

ps: einiges am inhalt des geschriebenen deutet fuer mich wirklich auf einen unreifen bengel hin.
bei der schilderung einer solchen katastrophe an lange beine und an das ergehen einer einzelnen (unbekannten) frauensperson zu denken, passt eindeutig zu einem jungen mann, der noch in dem alter ist, wo man klimmzuege an den fensterbrettern fremder schlafzimmer macht.

pps: ist dir die geschaute landkarte aufgefallen?
das ist ein element, welches bei den "klassischen sehern" selten oder garnicht vorkommt, uns aber doch von einigen neueren sehern her bekannt ist. (z.b. IToma)

ppps: du fragtest mich per mail, ob ich mal wieder meine tage haben wuerde.
ja, eindeutig. meine "prangert unsaubere methodik an" tage ueberschneiden sich grade mit meinen "die welt ist groesser als nur bayern" tagen.

Norddeutsche BW-weisheit aus den 70ern:
Kriech heisst Kriech,
weil man im Kriech viel kriecht.
====
man ist, was man isst.
ich bin gegen den verzehr von insekten.

Gesamter Strang: