Impakt Schauung (englisch) (Schauungen & Prophezeiungen)

Coyote, Freitag, 21.09.2018, 16:52 (vor 2065 Tagen) @ schwelmi (1553 Aufrufe)

Hallo, :-)

da ich ziemlich viel mit Engländern und Amerikanern zu tun habe, habe ich mich neulich mal gefragt, ob es nicht vll. auch von diesen Leuten Schauungen gibt, die interessant wären. Ich habe mich mal nach entsprechenden Beiträgen umgeschaut und auch etwas gefunden - hier geht es um eine sehr realistische Schauung eines verheerenden Impakts.
Gepostet vor 3 Jahren:

"Extremely realistic short dream I had during a short nap of a giant asteroid slamming into the earth that I like to consider a vision into the future. I say it was a vision into the future not only for the depiction of reality, but also because friends, family as well as myself appeared to be 10-20 years older.

Basically, my parents were having a get together of about 10 people in their backyard. We were all in our little group conversations and I remember talking with this one girl who I assume was a girlfriend of mine. It was a beautiful summer late afternoon, partly cloudy. Nothing could ruin this day--or thats what it seemed.

Without any warning, a flash of light as bright as the sun (which made it look as if there were two suns at once) pierced trough the clouds and made its way towards the ground very fast. The next ten seconds or so were the longest of my life, due to all the quick thinking, utter disbelief and more so my "final thoughts". Initially, when I saw the light, I was confused as it took all of us by surprise. When I realized in a mere moment that this was a massive space object, I didn't believe that what I was seeing was real. I remember the feelings of refusal and denial; it felt as if this were something you only see in movies or that this was some huge prank that leaves you saying "this has got to be a joke." Well, within another second of that was the impact. (At that time, we had just heard the delayed sound of the asteroid speeding across the sky followed by the impact. This made it even more realistic). Suddenly, fear has overtaken everything. The feeling of not knowing what to do in that situation was awful. You didn't know what to expect--life, death, but somewhere in the back of your head, you've already accepted the fact that this was the end of your life, your families life and possibly (most) life on earth. The explosion was massive. Bright yellow and orange flew in all directions blinding anyone that looked at it. What I didn't expect was the shockwave of the explosion. I had completely forgot about that. Watching far in the distance from the site of the explosion a colossal shockwave travel towards you is unreal. I started to panic and cry knowing that we were all going to die. It looked as if it were moving very slow because it was so big and so far away, but as it got closer, it sped up, obliterating everything in its path. The colour of the land behind the shockwave started to turn grey as if the colours of nature were being destroyed by a nuclear explosion. This is when everything went into super slow-mo. I watched as the shockwave crossed the land in front of me, dissolving houses, fences and trees. I couldn't die and I couldn't let this girl I was standing with die. It wasn't going to happen. I wrapped my body around hers and started to throw ourselves to the ground with me on top of her. Before we made it to the ground, everything around us turned grey, black and white. I remember feeling insanely intense heat that made you scream like you have never before. While all this is happening, I just remember staring at this girls face--while falling--as she cried, screamed with her mouth wide open and had her eyes closed super tight. And that's where the dream ended.

I woke up, sitting up really fast, yelling. The room was pitch black. The scariest thing was that I was still seeing things from the dream while awake: I was seeing the bright yellowish-orange lights in isolated patches across the room left over from the massive explosion, like there were little fires everywhere. I was soaking wet with sweat and breathing heavily as I watched all the light patches slowly dissolve into the darkness and I finally realized that it was only a dream...or was it a vision? Still to this day, I tell people this story and I believe that this was a vision into the future."

Quelle: https://www.reddit.com/r/Dreams/comments/2jmdbn/very_realistic_dream_of_gigantic_asteroid_that/

Gesamter Strang: