on which page of the book are we? (Schauungen & Prophezeiungen)

detlef, Dienstag, 28.03.2023, 20:34 (vor 392 Tagen) @ Spaßvogel (650 Aufrufe)

hello joker,

are you sure, that you are on the same page of thebook, as this forum is?

... wäre nichts beruhigender für mich, als wenn es von jemandem in Betracht gezogen würde, der Goethes Genie gleichkommt.

bad timing. we don't breed that kind any more.

... in der Hoffnung, eine "Weltminderheit" anzusprechen, eine seltene Klasse von Erfindern, die sich vielleicht noch in dieser Gegend herumtreibt.

Erfinder = inventors... that are people, that every now and then apear in this forum. but luckily never for long.
we try to research clairvoyantism. why does that exist? how does it work? to whom does it happen? from where or from whom does it originate? etc.
the worst, that can happen to this enterprise are invented stories, that lead us astray.
so, we are the "van Helsings" that hunt down these brainsuckers.

all these political/religious motivated frauds, like presagers, divinators, prophets, foretellers, predicators keep coming and leave with a stake in the heart.
only thing i'm still waiting for is an augurer/gutreader)
ah, i should explain - i'm answering directly in english, so that mistakes are my own, not mistakes by an artificial dumbness translating program.
look at your quoting me:

Solange wir nicht direkt mit dem wandernden Herrn kommunizieren können, ist es nutzlos!

i wrote:
"solange wir nicht direkt mit dem wandernden Mr. komunizieren koennen, bringt das nix!"
once up and down through a translator. seems good enough for govermentwork, but not for me.

Nun, ich konnte die Kontaktinformationen von MrM nicht sofort öffentlich preisgeben. Nicht, dass ich überhaupt wüsste, wie ich ihn erreichen kann, ich bin eine Vertrauensperson, aber nicht so weit, dass wir E-Mails austauschen.

a person of trust without communication? - oh...

... das ATS-Forum, in dem er regelmäßig postet, ...

above top secret - reminds me a bit of a former forum "godlike or goldlike productions" or similar was the title.
but, i took an hour or so, to read some posts from "Mr.M". now i know, the unprecise manner to describe things or happenings is not your fault.
if the master is rambling around, the messager can't be precise.

...praktische Ratschläge von Revolutionären über die Notwendigkeit, sich auf Szenarien vorzubereiten,...

"if i win, i'll kill you all! now follow me!" what happens in the gaslit-brains of revolutionaries has no relevance, whatever for us.

... Hier komme ich ins Spiel, ich habe versucht, seine Präsentation zu verbessern und seine Behauptungen zu untermauern, von denen die meisten normalerweise keine Quellen und keinen historischen Kontext haben.

that made my day! so, what you presented to us, were not only vague stories by Mr.M, but his vague stories "interpreted" and pimped up by you??

Ob Russlands Zar wirklich existiert oder nicht, ...

well, taking in account, what i learned these days, i think for the time being i'll stay with two older rumors.
1) Medwedew (or however it is spelled) is descendant of a bastard offspring from Nicolaus.
2) he is Putins political heir.

gruss,d

Gesamter Strang: