Na schön Fred, aber wie glaubhaft ist dieser McClellan? (Schauungen & Prophezeiungen)

Eyspfeil, Vorort Stuttgart, Dienstag, 03.02.2009, 23:07 (vor 5552 Tagen) @ Fred Feuerstein (6227 Aufrufe)

Hallo Fred, hallo Foris!

Dabei handelt es sich um jenen Michael McClellan von newprophecy.net,
der u.a. solche Sachen verzapft:

"When?
During the US war against Iraq -- when Saddam has been vapourised. Then Al Qaeda will ignite nuclear fires all across the United States. Considering that the number three man said each nuke attack would be followed up by bio-chemical attacks against three major US cities via planes now hidden away in barns (for a total of 21 cities if 7 nukes go off), it will certainly seem as bad as a massive nuke attack nationwide (total cities nuked and attacked by bio-chemical weapons: 28 -- that number is 3/5 the total number of states)."

Und weiter: "It appears that Bush is giving Saddam 17 days starting yesterday (that's until December 6 or December 7) to fully comply or else the attack will commence. One viewer has calculated that Saddam will attack Israel on December 15, so this is close. Now your dating might reflect when Saddam is killed and nukes are used: December 25 or 27."
"newprohecy.net"

Wie wärs damit? "If the city is watered by two rivers, I would tend to think that it will be Paris (which will be well in range of an Iranian missile attack by 2002)."
Noch so ein "Dreamwindow"
In den USA gibt es Tausende solcher "Propheten", nur wissen die,
im Unterschied zu unseren heimischen Kollegen, auch auf die
geschickteste Art, sich in Szene zu setzen
und sich zu vermarkten.

Ein paar Ufos gefällig? "Sometimes I see images of red feathered serpents flying in the sky along with UFOs and they are in battle ..."I have also seen a time when humanity will compete with the heavens themselves, creating his own wonders in the heavens. Artificial comets, artificial nebulae and galaxies, etc. People will sit out in open parks and watch these nocturnal shows as entertainment as they would a fireworks display today.."
=> Eine Zusammenfassung seiner "Schauungen"

Grüße,
Eyspfeil

Gesamter Strang: