Traum über (Bürger-)Krieg in den USA? (Schauungen & Prophezeiungen)

Leserzuschrift @, Montag, 05.05.2014, 12:25 (vor 3634 Tagen) (3416 Aufrufe)
bearbeitet von Forumsleitung, Montag, 05.05.2014, 23:22

Ich lese ab und zu bei euch, bin aber woanders registriert. Ich habe einen amerikanischen Freund, der vor langer Zeit Visionen hatte, jedoch erst 2011 diese bei facebook niederschrieb. Es geht hauptsächlich um einen erneuten Bürgerkrieg in den USA. Ich darf es teilen, deshalb kopiere ich es hier rein. Vielen Dank

[Anmerkung von Taurec: Die Angaben stimmen. Der Traum wurde hier auf Facebook veröffentlicht:
https://www.facebook.com/notes/marion-mills/vision-a-nation-divided/10150368535159151?ref=nf]

Vision - A nation divided
8 November 2011 at 02:53

I had this dream when I was 18, almost out of high school, and about 3 years before I became a Nuclear Weapons tech for the US Air force.

It messed me up good, just so you know...

I-80:

The sun was beginning to set over a highway I realized was I-80. The road stretched to the horizon, a solitary black and unnatural break in a sea of gold foliage which always blankets the flat expanse of Wyoming. From high in the air, the interstate looked like a simple black line, but as my view descended I saw the road occupied with tanks moving eastward as far as the eye could see on the south side of the road. Their huge mass dominated so much of that side of the road that an equally long procession of troops marching in the same direction, were forced to march on the side in the field.

To the north side of the road, I saw people. Not troops. They were ordinary people, marching west. They too, stretched as far as the eye could see. Some were dressed in suits, others in jeans, few looked clean, and many were wounded. Some lugged their possessions, children or even other wounded. Some drove vehicles but could not drive them any faster than the unorganized mass of pedestrians which swarmed and droned forward on the road.

As my view continued to descend I saw myself standing at the edge of the military procession, looking to the south. My view changed to the south horizon where stark flashes of light erupted against the darkening skyline. Great thundering noises and shrill shrieks echoed across the vast flat lands. I could feel vibrations in my feet from the impacts of multiple explosions between the roar of tanks as they drove past & behind me. I immediately realized the flashes came from Denver, at least 50 miles away. It was a huge battle, the realization of its scope and intensity stuck terror into my soul...

Even from 50 miles away.

You could tell it was furious, and showed no sign of any intent to stop as the night began to set.

I turned to ask one of the passing soldiers, "where are we were going."

He stopped and said, “we’ve got orders to go to ‘Moby’” and pointed in the direction of Denver.

"Moby? Where is that?" I asked.

Another came up behind the first soldier, “See that over there?", and pointed to Denver, "We have orders to go there”.

The first responded “and anyone going there is going to Moby”.

The second soldier added, “It’s a place of pain and dying”.

A third soldier grappled the shoulders of the first 2 and gleefully (albeit morbidly) declared, “we’re all going to die for the pride and vanity of other men!”

The second soldier looked me square in the eye, even as a tank roared past, and said, “this time is soon upon us, make your peace with god”.

I turned south again to look upon the battle still raging and felt an overwhelming sense of fear build up to the point I woke up.

Decoding the dream:

I told my mother about the dream that morning. She asked me if I knew what or where Moby was. I had no clue, except that perhaps it was a city in Colorado. So we hit the internet and started looking for a city named Moby in Colorado with no luck. Eventually we ran to Google, who was just starting out at the time, and simply typed "Moby". We got a few book store links and were surprised to find “Colorado state university” on the 3rd or 4th page, and clicked on it. Turns out, it’s the name of a stadium at Colorado State University...

In Denver.

I will never forget the hairs raising on my mothers neck when she saw that.

My mother and I pondered the conversation of the soldiers. Why would a sports stadium become a "place of pain and dying" in a battle? Turns out, large structures like football stadiums are often used for emergency situations, are very visible from the air, and could potentially be used as safe zones for mutual combatants as a combat hospital. We saw an emergency use of a stadium during hurricane Katrina for example.

The bad news:

Imagine our country going to civil war... again.

Before ruling it out as impossible, remember that we’ve already had one. Rome fell to one. It’s a story told over and over in history and it is arrogance to think we are immune to it. I’ve had other visions, along similar suggestion since I was 12. They seem to paint a picture of a divide between eastern and western states. As one vision literally put it;

"They will set upon each other, brother against brother, father against son. So intense will be the fighting, other nations will look upon them with both fear and pity. These nations will sue for peace, but also be caught in the wake of war."

Why this dream is really scary:

Why? Because its plausible. How do I know? I was a nuclear weapons technician for the US Air Force (Air Force specialty code 2W231). Though the following information is public knowledge, its not easily added together.

Allow me to help you do the math!

Now think for a moment, if there were such a divide and there was war between 2 halves of our country. Why fight at Denver? Well, its not just because its conveniently placed geographically in the center of mainland USA! Consider that regardless of the reasons for the war, both sides would be highly motivated to gain control of nuclear weapons. Consider also that Denver is close to Strategic Command, the proverbial brain of our nations nuclear arsenal. So also, is a major maintenance hub for a large part of our ballistic missiles.

IF fought, the battle over Denver will be over nuclear supremacy and both sides will flatten the city to get it.

1 question why this dream is plausible for Christians and Israel.

For those of you that are Christians familiar with latter day prophecy, ask yourself-

If America goes to war with itself, who will care about little Israel on the other end of the planet? What do you think the result will be?

Benutzerkonto für Leserzuschriften

E-Mail an:
[image]

Einzustellenden Text und Beitragstitel angeben!

Gesamter Strang: