Akita (Schauungen & Prophezeiungen)

Down Under, Samstag, 08.10.2011, 15:58 (vor 4582 Tagen) (4416 Aufrufe)

Hallo Forumsmitglieder,

was haltet Ihr von der Marienerscheinung von Akita (Japan) von vor etwa 30 Jahren (menschliche Traenen weinende Marienstatur, wohl wissenschaftlich geprueft und von der Kirche fuer glaubwuerdig befunden)? Hier die mit dieser Marienerscheinung einhergehende Prophezeiung Marias:

"As I told you, if men do not repent and better themselves, the Heavenly Father will inflict a great punishment on all humanity. It will definitely be a punishment greater than the Deluge, such as has never been seen before.

Fire will plunge from the sky and a large part of humanity will perish... The good as well as the bad will perish, sparing neither priests nor the faithful. The survivors will find themselves plunged into such terrible hardships that they will envy the dead. The only arms which will remain for you will be the Rosary and the sign left by My Son (Eucharist).

Each day recite the prayers of the Rosary. With the Rosary pray for the bishops and priests. The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church. One will see cardinals opposing other cardinals... and bishops confronting other bishops.

The priests who venerate me will be scorned and condemned by their confreres; churches and altars will be sacked; the Church will be full of those who accept compromises and the demon will tempt many priests and religious to leave the service of the Lord.

The demon is trying hard to influence souls consecrated to God. The thought of the perdition of so many souls is the cause of My sadness. If sins continue to be committed further, there will no longer be pardon for them.

With courage, convey these messages to your superior. He will tell each one of you to continue prayers and acts of reparations for sins steadfastly, while ordering all of you to pray fervently. Pray very much the prayers of the Rosary. I alone am able still to help you from the calamities which approach. Those who place their total confidence in Me will be given necessary help."

Vielen Dank fuer Beitraege vom

Kiwi

Gesamter Strang: