Re: LOL ;-) :-P sehr gut.......

Geschrieben von Jazzy Al am 30. September 2006 23:28:32:

Als Antwort auf: Re: LOL ;-) :-P sehr gut....... geschrieben von basecampUSA am 30. September 2006 18:10:16:

>*sigh* - too much rain here ;-(
>have you ever tried to camoflage them as hops ? you know what I mean ?

No i never tried, but i know what you mean...

It should be possible to let a sativa entwine around a wire like Hop by strapping the branches continuous to that wire to give the Plant a hop-like shape.

The Buds and leaves have a similar shape accordingly to the fact that hop is also from the "Cannabicae (Hemplike)" type.

Best idea is anyway to let nobody know, and nobody see, or shoot who has seen it and shouldn´t.. *haha* just kiddin´

I´ve grown Hop for some times just for fun, its an interesting and useful plant.. not just to brew beer...

And Hemp is for me much more than a Drug Plant thats just its most enjoyable attribute ;-)

3-5 months growtime in summer, and your hemp is ready for harvest.... you get seeds, fibres, oil (!) and therewith fuel, soap, edible oil, clothes, ropes, forage, and so on...

Its my own survival plant *sm*

pphhhiiiiffff ..... aaaaaahhhhh :)

warum schreib ich jetzt eigentlich English du kannst besser Deutsch als ich Englisch ;-)

Antworten: